Your Online Business and Twitter: How Using Twitter Effectively Can Grow Your Business
Twitter only allows you to create a 140 message, but this free social networking tool is one of the biggest effective ones in the market. Here are the different ways on how Twitter and your business go well together: You can offer your customers and potential customers a taste and a glimpse into your business-all…
Twitter only allows you to create a 140 message, but this free social networking tool is one of the biggest effective ones in the market.
Here are the different ways on how Twitter and your business go well together:
- You can offer your customers and potential customers a taste and a glimpse into your business-all in an instant. One of the advantages of Twitter over a blog is that it promotes instant updates, and they still end up short and sweet. Home Depot has used this strategy masterfully.
- It is completely Free. We couldn’t stress enough how this tool doesn’t cost any money at all.
- It helps build your niche market. What’s an online business without a customer or even a lead? Twitter, however, allows you to have a group of people who are willing to support you.
There are actually two ways on how to attract people. First, you can add them up yourself by looking into their profiles and finding out what their interests are. Second, you entice them to follow you by perhaps offering something for free, such as an e-book or membership to your website.
- You can get immediate feedback. Feedback is necessary in every online business. Its how you improve and even get ideas on what to do with your current products and services, as well as what to offer to your customers later. How do you measure feedback on Twitter? You’re doing something good if your posts get re-tweeted or shared many times. Sometimes customers would hit the reply button or send you a direct message.
- It makes your business less formal. Take note that we’re saying less formal, not unprofessional. It’s not downgrading yourself or business. It’s about making your enterprise to sound and feel like so accessible to your target market. People also like it too, when they get to interact directly with business owners. It lets them feel that they’re contributing something to the growth of the business.
- It lets people know there’s a lot in store for them. You can upload a teaser of your upcoming product. You may also create games with oh-so-awesome prizes, share trivia about your chosen niche, come up with a poll question, or offer freebies. You can even share videos and podcasts on Twitter.
The next time you see websites with Twitter button, don’t smirk. Instead, take advantage of it and experience its magic.
Published on Jun.15 2016 17:36 pm by Erfan Hettini